Why Carruthers & Roth
Big Firm Ability. Small Firm Agility.
In a field where the stakes can be high and experience matters, we’ve built a sophisticated team with far more senior-level attorneys than most firms our size. That gives us the breadth of experience needed to address even your most complex needs – without a large-firm rate structure or layers of bureaucracy. Instead, you’ll have ready access to highly experienced attorneys who can help you respond quickly to issues and opportunities that come your way.
Here are just a few examples of our team’s credentials:
- Carruthers & Roth has four attorneys who are also CPAs.
- Three of our attorneys are board-certified in Estate Planning and Probate, and one has been honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- Two of our attorneys are board-certified in Real Property Law: Business, Commercial, and Industrial Transactions.
- Two have been named Fellows in the American College of Commercial Finance Attorneys for their preeminence in commercial finance law.
- One of our litigators is among only six attorneys statewide chosen for a medical malpractice insurer’s “Diamond Defense Team” – representing healthcare professionals in the most difficult and complex cases.
- One of our attorneys is a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America.
Carruthers & Roth doesn’t just talk about teamwork, we live it. You’ll find that we collaborate closely with each other – and with you – to achieve the best possible outcomes. As a result, you’ll have broad, cross-functional support when you need it, drawn from our wide-ranging practice areas and industry groups.
An effective attorney-client relationship requires more than experience and credentials. We strive to deliver caring, personal service built on a strong foundation of trust. That means we work as if we are earning your business from scratch, each and every day. We ask questions, listen and develop a deep understanding of your unique needs and goals, both as a business person and an individual.