GREENSBORO, N.C. – Carruthers & Roth, P.A. is pleased to announce that 10 of the firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2019 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers, including 3 attorneys who were named as “Rising Stars.”
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers annually recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practices. Only 5 percent of all attorneys in a state are recognized as Super Lawyers, and only 2.5 percent are selected as Rising Stars.
The following Carruthers & Roth attorneys were named to 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers list:
- J. Scott Dillon: Business/Corporate
- Kenneth M. Greene*: Banking
- J. Patrick Haywood: Construction Litigation
- Kenneth R. Keller: Employment & Labor
- Norman F. Klick, Jr.: Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Richard L. Vanore*: Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Keith A. Wood*: Estate Planning & Probate
(*) Attorneys who have been listed for 10 or more consecutive years in Super Lawyers.
The following Carruthers & Roth attorneys were named to the 2019 North Carolina Rising Stars list:
- Nicholas J. Bakatsias: Business/Corporate
- J. Aaron Bennett: Estate Planning & Probate
- Mark K. York: Business Litigation
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit www.SuperLawyers.com.