In her role on our Carruthers & Roth estate administration team, Kathy assists our clients in probating wills and their court-appointed duties as personal representative. She prepares and submits estate documents to the Clerk of Superior Court and answers client questions about procedures and what to expect.
Kathy has significant prior experience in the estates arena. She previously worked as assistant clerk for the Guilford County Clerk of Superior Court where she supervised the Greensboro estates department. In that role, she audited inventories and estate accountings, as well as conducted hearings for estates, trusts, guardianships and other matters.
- Guilford Technical Community College
A.A.S., Accounting, 2003
Professional Memberships and Activities
- North Carolina Bar Association, Paralegal Division
- NC Clerk of Superior Court Sub-Committee for Estates and Special Proceedings Forms, former member
- NC Clerk of Superior Court Procedures Manual Committee, former member
- North Carolina Retired Governmental Employees Association, member
- State Employees’ Credit Union Advisory Board, member
- State Employees’ Association of NC, member