Tracy is a certified public accountant supporting our Carruthers & Roth estate administration team. She assists our clients in all aspects of the estate administration process – from qualification to distribution and final accounting. She brings more than two decades of experience to her role. She is experienced in gathering asset information and inventories, preparing petitions and filings for Probate Court and working closely with clients throughout the process.
- Appalachian State University
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Center United Methodist Church Council and Finance Chair