Navigating the complexities of employee benefits programs can be a challenge for any business, regardless of size. Attorneys in our Employee Benefits Practice know how to unravel those complexities and develop carefully tailored solutions that meet your unique needs. We can help you design plans for benefits, compensation, profit-sharing and retirement – and do it with confidence.
- “Cafeteria” plans spanning a wide range of benefit areas – from healthcare, COBRA and medical reimbursement to life insurance, disability insurance and dependent care
- Executive compensation programs and nonqualified deferred compensation
- Qualified retirement plans, including pensions, profit sharing, stock options and 401(k)s
- Rollovers and other tax deferral strategies to minimize taxes on retirement plan withdrawals
- Compliance with the many complex laws and regulations governing employee benefits, including the Federal Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- The impact of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on benefits and compensation programs