Members of our Carruthers & Roth team work closely with businesses, corporations, insurers and individuals on matters involving insurance claims and coverage disputes. Our experience ranges from personal injury claims to high-stakes liability matters involving products, lenders, company officers, directors or shareholders.
Our team includes attorneys who have successfully represented insurance carriers against multimillion dollar claims, as well as a “Triad Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants.” Each is experienced in both negotiation and settlement strategies, as well as in rigorous litigation of matters in the courtroom when needed.
- Claims involving theft, fraud, forgery and other crimes by employees or third parties
- Defense against insurance claims, such as the favorable settlement of a casualty claim involving substantial fire losses
- Key person life insurance and disability coverage
- Liability matters involving officers or shareholders of a business or corporation
- Personal injury claims
- Product liability insurance
- Real estate-related matters – from title insurance claims to policies covering commercial properties or homes
- The Federal Employers Liability Act and worker injury claims