Whether you’re buying or selling a single, property deal or are involved in a complex, multistate transaction, Carruthers & Roth is poised to help. We routinely work with commercial real estate clients at the local, regional and national level to close deals and protect their interests. Our experienced attorneys can support you by structuring, negotiating, documenting and managing each transaction and by addressing any issues that crop up along the way. We can also help you form ownership entities and joint ventures to pursue commercial real estate deals.
- Addressing complex issues concerning titles, land surveys and land use regulations
- Buying troubled properties in bankruptcy
- Coordinating due diligence involving environmental specialists, engineers, project planners and other experts
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, including contingencies concerning financing and land use
- Efficient handling of multiple deal types, including like-kind exchanges, multiparty agreements and short sales.
- Forming ownership structures, including joint ventures, limited liability companies and limited partnerships
- Preparing documents and instructions for closing, as well as conveyance, financing and escrow