Carruthers & Roth offers a comprehensive, “one-stop” resource for local, regional and national real estate owners and developers through all phases of their project – from initial land acquisition and financing to construction and management. We help you navigate even the most complex issues to keep your project on schedule and on track.
- Contracts for construction and project management
- Financing and tax planning for development deals
- Incentives and abatements that can benefit development projects
- Land acquisition, including structuring and negotiating deal terms and closing complex transactions
- Litigating contractual disputes before both trial and appellate courts
- Ownership structures, including joint ventures, limited liability companies, holding companies and real estate investment trusts
- Representing client interests before elected officials, regulators, citizen action groups and historic preservation commissions.
- Site selection support, including due diligence and risk analysis
- Zoning and land use regulations, site plan and subdivision approvals, variances and annexation issues