Experienced Carruthers & Roth attorneys can help you navigate the maze of regulations and permits involved in zoning and land use – helping you keep your development project on track. In addition to providing informed counsel at the planning and feasibility stage, we work closely with engineers and architects, represent your interests before regulators, and help you find creative solutions to any issues that arise as your project progresses.
- Incentives and tax abatements that can benefit commercial real estate investors
- Litigation involving zoning, land use and related issues
- Local, state and regional ordinances that can impact development projects
- Permits forwater and sewer service
- Redevelopment agreements – both drafting and negotiating
- Representation of client interests before planning boards, governing bodies, historic preservation commissions and citizen action groups
- Zoning, subdivision approvals and land use permits, including conditional uses, variances, annexation issues and appeals