Carruthers & Roth litigators will help you navigate a broad range of business and commercial disputes – from breaches of contract, shareholder and partnership matters, state and federal regulatory compliance matters to debt collection. We are uniquely well situated to solve your issues, with a talented and experienced trial team complimented by a former in-house counsel that can help you efficiently manage your litigation. Whatever your industry, be it manufacturing, professional, construction, or services, we have the industry-based experience to address your needs. We work tirelessly to protect our client’s interests, whether litigating cases or negotiating a quick and effective resolution outside the courtroom.
Our determined advocacy leverages our experience in complex, high-stakes cases heard before federal and state courts, as well as arbitration panels and administrative agencies.
- Accounting disputes related to the buying and selling of a business
- Antitrust proceedings involving claims of price fixing, trade restraint or other abusive practices
- Breaches of contract terms and conditions
- Business valuation and business dissolution
- Commercial leases and landlord-tenant disputes
- Fiduciary responsibilities and disputes involving partnerships, shareholders and company directors
- Professional liability and agreements covering nondisclosure, confidentiality, nonsolicitation and noncompetition
- Real estate matters arising out of property transactions and development contracts
- Tax laws and regulatory compliance
- Unfair trade practices, including unfair competition, distribution disputes and truth-in-lending claims
- Workplace matters, including hiring, firing, discrimination, harassment, wages, worker safety and workman’s compensation